DEAR PARENTS AND STUDENTS: This page is an attempt by the teachers at Parrott Middle School to give your child a second chance to improve any grade that is a D or F.
Students can use EDLINE to see their quiz scores, and they are posted on a weekly basis in each teacher's room, by student number. Student's who choose to try to improve their grade to a 70, but no higher, can choose to complete the IXL lessons below each each quiz, to a score of 80, to review the concepts covered on that quiz. After the student has completed those assignments, they let the teacher know, and the teacher will schedule a time for the student to come in during either lunch, planning, or an elective class, to re-take the quiz. If the student get's a better score, it will be put in, but only up to a 70.
Quiz 1: Writing Percents, Finding Percents of a Number, and Unit Rates
- Percents of numbers and money amounts (6-S.4)
- Percents of numbers: word problems (6-S.5)
- Find the total given a part and a percent (6-S.9)
- Unit rates and equivalent rates (6-R.7)
- Unit rates: word problems (6-R.9)
- Unit prices (6-V.2)
- S.1Convert between percents, fractions, and decimals